Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Brother and Sister

After a bit of a slow start, Joseph has warmed up to Elizabeth, and no longer asks us to 'keep Libbabiff at the hospital'. Joseph used to ask me to put Elizabeth back in bed when I was feeding her so that he could get the attention, but now he's worked out that he can get up to more mischief when I'm busy with her, so now I get asked to wake her up! Poor Elizabeth gets trains and dinosours shoved in her face frequently, but luckily she's a placid baby and puts up with it all.



Mum's favourite time of the day- two kids ready for bed! (looks like Elizabeth is not too happy with the hand me down pirate sleeping bag...)



1 comment:

Donnah Ciempka said...

I love the last shot. Yes, the fireworks were ours. You could get 35 fireworks for $40. Needless to say we spent heaps that week - Paul was worse than the kids. I think it comes with the male gene.